Cars for Sale!
It looks like you’re in search of a new vehicle and are wondering what we have in stock. Before you go on, let me advise you on how sales at Bob’s Tow works.
Sale Line Hours of Operation- Monday,Wednesday and Friday open from 9:00-4:00 and closed 12:00-1:00 for lunch. Tuesday and Thursdays are only open 9:00-12:00.
- You probably think we’re similar to a dealership who fixes the cars up and makes sure they’re 100% safe to drive. Well, you thought wrong! Every single car here is sold AS IS and we have no idea what could be wrong with them.
- You can’t test drive it because insuring you while driving a vehicle we don’t know is safe costs way too much. We may do minor repairs to get them running but In no way are the vehicles 100% street worthy. It’s on you and you alone to decide if the car is what you are looking for.
- We do not register the vehicles, so the DMV is the first place you need to go after purchase.
- You cannot drive it to the DMV because these vehicles are not sold with plates. If you do drive it without plates, the Police are probably going to bring it straight back to Bob’s Tow and impound your newly purchased vehicle.
- At the DMV, you’ll need to pay taxes, back fees and any previous registration.
- You’ll need to smog the vehicle to get your license plates issued.
- I know it sounds like a lot, but it’s a pretty easy process and we have a ton of repeat customers.
- Lastly,THERE ARE ABSOLUTELY NO RETURNS! ALL VEHICLES ARE SOLD AS IS! THERE IS NO SITUATION WHERE YOU CAN RETURN A PURCHASED VEHICLE!
Come down to our office if you have questions about any vehicles. We do not discuss or negotiate prices over the phone because we believe inspecting the vehicle first is the only way to place an accurate bid. You’re buying the car as is, so make sure its the right one.